Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has recently issued an invitation to apply for IGNOU Junior Assistant job Online Form 2023. Anybody interested in this position should apply online using the link provided below. Additionally, please read the appropriate article before applying for this position.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
IGNOU Junior Assistant recruitment 2023
|Apply Start Date||22 March 2023|
|Apply Last Date||20 April 2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||20 April 2023|
|Correction Date||20-22 April 2023|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 600/-
- Female Candidates : Rs. 600/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 00/-
- Pay the Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan
Age Limit as on 31/03/2023
- Passed Class 10+2 Exam from Recognized Board with English Typing Speed of 40 WPM and Hindi Typing Speed of 35 WPM
- For Further Information, Please Read The Whole Article.
Total Vacancy : 200 Post
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Junior Assistant Cum Typist||83||55||21||29||12||200|
Post Name – Junior Assistant Cum Typing
|Category||No. of Post|
Important Notice: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU, New Delhi) has published a job advertisement for the position of Junior Assistant Cum Typist on their official website. This page contains a summary of the notice details for IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023. The online application procedure for IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 began on March 22, 2023. Applicants must review the whole information for IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023, which is provided below.
Apply for IGNOU Junior Assistant Online Form 2023.
How to Apply
- IGNOU Junior Assistant Vacancy Online Form 2023.
- From 22/03/2023 to 20/04/2023, any interested candidates may apply online.
- See the IGNOU vacancy 2023 notice for further information.
- Please fill out the form below with your basic information and attach your photo, signature, ID, and any supporting papers.
- Check all of your information. Before submitting the form, please review it.
- Fill out the application form and pay the application cost. If charges are levied.
- Print a copy of the completed form to submit for further processing.
Note: IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Educational Requirements – Applicants must have passed the 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam from a recognized board in India and have a typing speed of 40 wpm English and 35 wpm Hindi on a computer to be considered for this position.