MP Assistant District Prosecution Officer ADPO Recruitment 2021 Result: The Admit Card for the Recruitment Post of Assistant District Prosecution Officer ADPO Recruitment 2021 was Just Recently Uploaded by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, MPPSC. Those Applicants Who Have Enrolled for the Positions That Are Open Can Download their Results. Assistant District Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2021
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Assistant District Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2021
|Vacancy Details Total: 92 Post: MP Assistant District Prosecution Officer|
|Assistant District Prosecution Officer 2021||25||25||09||15||18||92||· Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) Degree in Any Recognized University in India.|
How to Fill Form
- Candidates may submit their applications for the Assistant District Prosecution Officer ADPO Exam 2021 between the dates of June 17 and July 16, 2021, as announced by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission in Indore.
- Before filling out the recruitment application form for the MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2021, candidates are required to read the notification first.
- Please check and collect all of the necessary documents, including proof of eligibility, identification, address details, and basic information.
- Please be prepared to scan any documents related to the employment application, including your photo, signature, and proof of identification.
- Before you send in your application, you are required to double check both the preview and every column.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee, then they must submit their application. Your form will not be considered complete if you do not possess the necessary application fees.
- Get a printout of the final form that was submitted.
Enrolled Candidate Can Download Admit Card.