Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2023
(Decorate Home Guard Rajasthan, Jaipur (DHGR))
Exam Name – Home Guard Volunteer
The most recent announcement for the Government of Rajasthan’s recruitment of 3842 Home Guards has been made. Starting on January 12, 2023, qualified applicants can submit an online application for the Rajasthan Home Gaurd Bharti at home.rajasthan.gov.in or sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
Minimum Educational Requirement for Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment: Passing grade in eighth grade from an accredited institution.
Certificate of Residential Eligibility for Urban/Rural Home Guard Candidates:
An original residency permit from the Tehsildar stating that the applicant resides in the district where the openings for the Home Guard Training Center / Sub-Center are located.
For the border home guard candidates’ residency requirements, the required distance is 25 kilometres from the border home guard force company’s corporate headquarters. Original residency certificate for a resident of a revenue village within the jurisdiction of all Gram Panchayat headquarters, issued by the Tehsildar.
Rajasthan Home Guard Volunteers Vacancy Details 2023
|Post Name||Border Home Guard||Urban Home Guard||Total|
Rajasthan Home Guard Physical Measurement
|Measurement||General Area||For Sahariya of Bara District|
|Minimum Height||168 cm||152 cm||160 cm||145 cm|
|Chest (Only Male)||81-86 cm||NA||74-89 cm||NA|
|Weight (Only Female)||NA||47.5 kg||NA||43 kg|
Rajasthan Home Guard Physical Efficiency Test
How to Apply for Rajasthan Home Guard Vacancy 2023
Apply for the Rajasthan Home Guard Vacancy 2023 by following these instructions.
- Review the Rajasthan Home Guard Notification 2023 for qualifying requirements.
- To apply online, click the link provided below, or go to the website sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Complete the application.
- the necessary paperwork online
- print the application form on paper
Rajasthan Home Guard Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
The following stages make up the selection procedure for the Rajasthan Home Guard opening in 2023:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Screening Test (PST) both carry 25 marks.
- Verification of documents (20 points for special qualifications like NCC, ITI, computer diploma, scouts, sports, etc.)
- Interview (5 Marks)
- The Medical Exam