SSC MTS and Havaldar Admit Card 2023
The SSC MTS and Havaldar Admit Card 2023 is now available to the public and lists 11,409 vacant vacancies. The submission of an application over the internet must be completed by the 17th of February. On January 18, the Commission made the notification of the SSC MTS 2023 available online. Along with the advertisement, the option to apply online for the SSC MTS 2023 position was also made accessible. An SSC MTS application form may be filled out and submitted on the website ssc.nic.in. The SSC MTS 2023 application correction facility will be available for use beginning on February 23. The SSC MTS 2023 examination is scheduled to take place in April of 2023.
On January 18, the SSC MTS and Havaldar Admit Card 2023for the SSC MTS 2023 competition. In addition to distributing the official SSC MTS & Havaldar 2023 Notification, the Commission also sent a link to the application for the SSC MTS 2023 position. The Commission has stated that there would be 11,409 opportunities for the SSC MTS 2023 examination. The date of February 17 marks the end of the window during which applicants may still submit online applications for the SSC MTS 2023 exam (11.00 PM). The Commission has stated that there would be 10,880 opportunities for SSC MTS jobs as well as 529 openings for Havaldar positions in CBIC and CBN. It is expected that the first paper of the SSC MTS and Havaldar Admit Card 2023exam will be administered in the month of April 2023.
How to Download SSC MTS and Havaldar Admit Card 2023?
- Navigate to the primary website for the SSC organisation.
- To see your ticket, choose the “Admit Card” option from the drop-down menu.
- Please click this link in order to visit the website for the relevant SSC regional or subregional organisation.
- By following the link, you will be able to get your admit card for the SSC MTS 2023 examination.
- You will be required to provide the right credentials whenever you access the login page.
- You may get a printout of your admission card for the SSC CGL test by downloading it first, then bringing it to a printer.
SSC MTS 2023 Salary : 27, 904 (31,329-3,425)
SSC Havaldar Physical Standard Test (PST) 2023
|Height||157.5 cms||152 cms|
SSC Havaldar Physical Efficiency Test (PET) 2023
|Walking||1600 meters in 15 minutes||1 Km in 20 minutes|
|Cycling||8 Kms. in 30 minutes||3 Kms. in 25 minutes|