Air Force Rally Bharti 2023:Recruitment of Air Force Airmen will take place in 2023 for the IAF Group Y (Non-Technical) Medical Assistant trades Indian nationals (UNMARRIED MALE INDIAN/NEPALESE CITIZENS) are invited to join the Indian Air Force as members of Group Y in (Non-Technical) branches of this prestigious organisation. Examining in the real world Form for Applying to the Indian Air Force Online in 2023 Recruitment in the Indian Air Force in 2023 Candidates who want to take the examination need to make certain that they satisfy all of the prerequisites necessary to be admitted to the test in order to be considered for participation. Their admittance at any level of the examination, including the written examination and the test, will be totally provisional, and it will depend on whether or not they fulfil the eligibility requirements that have been set out. Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2023
Air Force Rally Bharti 2023
Who Can Participate In the Bharti Rally?
Only applicants from the states that were mentioned may take part.
- (a) A candidate must have passed the 10+2 / Intermediate / Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English from an educational board that is listed as a member of COBSE, with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and with a minimum of 50% marks in English. In addition, the candidate must have a minimum of 50% marks in English.
OR Should have passed a two-year vocational course with non-vocational subjects, such as physics, chemistry, biology, and English, from an educational board that is listed as a member of COBSE, with a minimum of fifty percent of the possible marks in aggregate and fifty percent of the possible marks in English.
- (b) Applicants who have a diploma or a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy. The candidate has to have completed the Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent Examination in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as well as English with at least a 50% aggregate score and a 50% mark in English. In addition, a Diploma or Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy with a minimum of 50 percent marks in the aggregate along with a valid registration from either the State Pharmacy Council or the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) would be a required prerequisite prior to enrollment.
Marital Status and Date of Birth Block
- (a) Medical Assistant trade. The candidate must not be married and must have been born between June 27, 2002, and June 27, 2006. (both dates inclusive).
- (b) Trade of Medical Assistant (with a Diploma or Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy required). Candidates who are single and were born between 27 June 1999 and 27 June 2004 are eligible (both dates inclusive). Candidates who get married must have a birthday between 27 June 1999 and 27 June 2000.
Mandatory Medical Standards.
The following is a list of the General Medical Standards: –
- Height: The minimum height that is considered acceptable is 152.5 cm.
- Chest: The chest need to have good proportions and be well formed, with a minimum range of expansion of five centimetres.
- Regarding weight, the IAF requires that it be proportional to both height and age.
- Auditory Capabilities: The candidate must have normal hearing, which is defined as the ability to hear a forced whisper from a distance of 6 metres by each ear individually.
- Dental: Should have gums that are in excellent condition, a decent set of teeth, and a minimum of 14 dental points.
The Physical Fitness Test (PFT) consists of a 1.6-kilometer run that must be finished in under seven minutes (for candidates up to the age of 21 years) and under seven minutes and thirty seconds (for candidates over the age of 21 years who hold a diploma or bachelor’s degree in pharmacy). In addition, in order to pass the Physical Fitness Test, applicants will need to demonstrate that they can do 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups, and 20 squats within the allotted amount of time.