Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2023
Unmarried male and female applicants have been encouraged to submit their information to the Indian Army in order to be considered for the NCC SPECIAL ENTRY SCHEME 54th COURSE (October 2023) SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (NT) (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel). The deadline for submission of online applications was January 17th, 2023. Read the whole article to find out the qualifications needed to apply, the number of open positions, the process for choosing candidates, etc…. For more information, please visit the following website: https://www.adda247.com/defence-jobs/indian-army-ncc-special-entry-recruitment/.
Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 54th Course (October 2023)
The following is a list of the required educational qualifications for the NCC Special Entry position in the Indian Army:
- Should have served for a minimum of two/three years (depending on the position) in the Senior Division/Wg of NCC and hold a degree from a recognised university or an equivalent with an aggregate of at least 50% marks when taking into account grades from all of the years of study.
- Grading. Should have received a grade of at least a ‘B’ on the NCC Certificate Exam for the ‘C’ Level.
Applicants who are not in possession of their NCC “C” Certificate on the day that they submit their application will not be considered for placement in the course
- It is NOT necessary to have an NCC ‘C’ Certificate in order to work in the Wards of Battle Casualties.
- Students currently enrolled in their final year of a three- or four-year degree programme are also eligible to apply for the Indian Army NCC Special Entry programme, provided they have earned a minimum of fifty percent of possible points on an aggregate scale in the first two or three years of their programme.
If these students are chosen to go on to the interview stage, they will need to maintain an overall aggregate score of at least 50% in their degree programme; otherwise, their candidature will be DISQUALIFIED
Salary / Pay Scale for Candidates Selected Through Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme
- Candidates who are selected as Candidates Selected Through Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2023 will be appointed as Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during their training and will receive a fixed monthly stipend of Rs. 56,100/-. In addition, candidates who are selected as Candidates Selected Through Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2023 will be able to apply.
- After finishing their training, these Gentlemen or Lady Cadets will be commissioned as Lieutenants in the Indian Army, with a salary range ranging from Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-. (Level 10)
Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2023: Selection Procedure
The following is how the selection process works: –
(a) Shortlisting of Applications
- The Integrated Headquarters of the Ministry of Defence (Army) retains the power to select applications, but they are not required to provide a justification for their decision.
Following the selection of applications for further review, applicants will get an email informing them of the Centre allotment.
- After the candidates have been assigned a Selection Center, they will be required to check in to the website in order to pick their SSB dates. These days will initially be made available on a “first come, first serve” basis.
- After that, it will be distributed based on the Selection Centres’ decisions.
The ability of applicants to choose their own dates for the SSB examination is subject to the possibility of being taken away if extraordinary circumstances or events take place
(b) The SSB would be conducted at the Selection Centres in Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh), Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Bangalore (Karnataka), and Kapurthala only on the applicants who were selected and found to be eligible (Punjab).
Only applicants with a registered e-mail address and mobile phone number will get a call-up letter for an SSB interview. This will be done by the appropriate Selection Centre.
It is up to the Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of the Ministry of Defence (Army), to decide where the Selection Centre will be located, and no requests for adjustments will be considered in this respect.
(c) Candidates who have been recommended by the SSB and who have been deemed medically fit shall be granted joining letters for training in the order of merit, based on the number of openings that are currently available…. .
Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2023
- Only applications submitted electronically via the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in will be accepted. After clicking on “Officer Entry Appln/Login,” go to the next step by selecting “Registration” (Registrations not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). After carefully reading the provided instructions, you should complete the online registration form.
- After you have registered, go to the Dashboard and choose the “Apply Online” option.
There will be a page that opens up titled “Officers Selection – Eligibility.” The next step is to choose the “Apply” button that is shown next to the “Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Course.”
- The page titled “Application Form” will load in its place. Carefully read the instructions, then choose “Continue” to proceed to filling out the data necessary for the different sections of the form.
- Personal information, information about communication, information regarding education, and information regarding any past SSBs Click “Save and Continue” at the end of each section before moving on to the next one.
- After completing the information required for the last section, you will be sent to a page titled “Summary of your information,” where you will be able to review and make changes to the entries that have already been completed.
- Do not click the “Submit” button until you have confirmed that all of your information is accurate.
- Candidates are required to click on the “Submit” button whenever they access the application in order to make any changes to the data.
A career in the Indian Army is guaranteed to be completely distinct from that offered by any other government or commercial institution. To become an officer in the Indian Army demands a significant amount of hard work and devotion. If you are considering a career in the Indian Armed Forces, you should educate yourself about the selection process as well as the way of life in the Indian Army.
If you have decided that you want to serve in the Indian Army, then you should not waver from this decision and continue to work toward it until you succeed. If you achieve the minimal percentage required by the Indian Army, then you will be invited to an SSB interview directly. When you join the Indian Army as a profession, you have the chance to be a member of the best army in the world and to get training that will make you an officer and a gentleman for the rest of your life….